over 5 years ago
How do you feel about this proposal?
Why do you feel this way?
• Will benefit pedestrians
• Will benefit buses and bus users
• Will benefit air quality
• Better use of public space
• Will benefit local businesses
• Will make area more pleasant
Add your like! More reaction types are coming soon.
If other, please explain more... (no more than 100 characters, please)
• Will benefit cycle users
• Bus shelters need improving
• Worse for cycle users
• Less traffic (cars and vans)
• Less street clutter
• Better for disabled users
Seems like the plan is for cyclists to squeeze between buses or go all the way down to Eastgate with no cycle lane provision here or on New Briggate. No space for buses to pass each other, don't know if this is an issue or not. Junction with Lady Lane needs to be a right angle to slow turning traffic and improve sight lines for pedestrians walking south.