over 5 years ago
How do you feel about this proposal?
Why do you feel this way?
• Will benefit cycle users
• Will benefit pedestrians
• Will make area more pleasant
• Enhances the setting of heritage buildings
• Will benefit local businesses
• Will benefit air quality
If other, please explain more... (no more than 100 characters, please)
Another excellent scheme which enhances the area. We need to reduce car use in the city centre
Add your like! More reaction types are coming soon.
• Better use of public space
• Less traffic (cars and vans)
Support restriction of general traffic from the Headrow and New Briggate. Protected cycle facilities should be provided as sharing with buses is intimidating for most. Support the general public realm improvements.
• Will benefit buses and bus users
• Better for disabled users
Need a segregated cycle lane through the new square and up to North Street to avoid conflict with pedestrians. Approve of the removal of traffic and buses. Need to enhance the setting of the Grand. Greenery needed.